Friday, October 14, 2005

Eastern Bluebird......Sialia sialis....Pair


I know.....been there...done that...Hey what can I say...the Pair have decided to make the front yard...their new home. They enjoyed the day together...today.
He is very bright blue and a gorgeous orange/red......She is a bit on the "Dull" side...lol
He sits on the higher post...always is above her....typical "Male Thang"...lol
But really...he is just watching over her...she always gets to eat first..He will not let any other bird bother her...regardless of size or type. They are something to watch and a pleasure to have in the yard. I took many more pic's of them today...but I will just post a few...hope you all ...enjoy.


The Female....




































The Male....

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Beautiful bluebirds! Will they be leaving for southern climes, or do they stay there year round?

3:47 AM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

Great pics. Beautiful birds. I am curious as well to whether or not they stay in your area all year long.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

They sure are pretty little things. :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Chuck Rose said...

I always let my wife eat first. But only if she cooks. :-)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home