Monday, August 15, 2005

The Blue Ridge Parkway......


If you have never driven the entire length of the Blue Ridge Parkway, you have missed some of natures most beautiful scenery. So many awesome trails to hike....waterfalls....foliage.... and boulder features to see. Wildlife and wild flowers are everywhere....You owe it to yourself to see the entire parkway and it's a blast to drive too.



















See.....you are missing out....take the drive.....















The beauty and wildlife always amazes me.......

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Rose said...

Well, well, well. Look who's out in the blogsphere. Welcome my brother.

As always your photos amaze me. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT BEAR? Are you nuts?! You were pretty close to that thing!

Keep it coming brother.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Chuck Rose said...

I just added a link to your blog from mine. Hope you don't mind. I think it's great that you are doing this.

9:56 AM  
Blogger ROR said...

Hey Little Brother,
Thanks for the kind comments on the pic's. I'm trying this Blog thing, hopefully I will catch on. Thanks for adding me to your Link list. I think you are the only visitor that has been to my Blog....LOL That is cool though..haha Oh, and Yes, I am nuts..lol always have been. I think I might try a few sketches soon too. It has been about 40 years since I drew anything...Your talent is very inspiring. Come back and visit again...

4:55 PM  
Blogger Chuck Rose said...

Go for it dude. I would love to see you do some drawing. I bet you would be great at it.

Here's a way to drive traffic to your blog. Go to you profile page. All the things that you have listed as interests will link to other bloggers with the same intersts. Visit thier sites and comment on the stuff you like. Be genuine always. If you like thier stuff enough, add thier link to your blog. You'll be suprised how quickly the audience will grow.

You have great content. The audience just needs to find you.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home